2 Year, Unlimited Mileage Warranty Explained For Motorcycles, 50cc, 125cc, 150cc, 200cc, & 300cc Scooters
Things To Mentions:
*Kymco USA warrants all parts of the vehicle purchased, expect the parts listed later on under the “WHAT IS NOT COVERED" Section later in this post. The warranty covers repairs needed to correct defects in the material of the part or the working ability of the part. Taking care of your bike is our job. Let us do our job and bring your machine in to get checked out!
What You Must Do:
*Your 1st Service On A Kymco Scooter Or Motorcycle is 600 Miles or 1,000 Km
*Owner's Manual Clearly States Service Intervals @ 3 , 6 , 9 , 12 month Intervals to Ensure you keep your 2 Year Limited Warranty of Parts & Labor.
You must properly maintain, care for, and operate your bike as outlined in the Kymco Owner's manual. You must maintain a record of your bikes service history or be able to get a copy if requested(Scooter Stop keeps EVERY RECORD in it's database.) We Know you're special. We SHOW IT.
*PERIODIC SERVICE, INSPECTION, & RELATED COSTS ARE CONSIDERED REGULAR MAINTENANCE WHICH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THEREFORE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTY.
What We Do As An Authorized Kymco Dealer:
At the time of your bike's purchase we will register the bike and your information into the KYMCO USA Warranty System online. After the formal paperwork is done, we take the bike in the service bay for it's road worthy checklist and checkup. At this time we put our eyes, ear, noses, and fingers over every part of your Kymco bike. We want that peace of mind knowing your ride will take what you choose to give it. Furthermore as specialists in the scooter market we know what can be problematic. Reasons why we choose to check the valve lash of the Intake and Exhaust valves. This will ensure the engine is finely tuned and within the Kymco Manufactures' Specifications. Makes it easier for us to diagnose if an issue should arise within the bike's routine inspection interval.
*KYMCO USA AUTHORIZED DEALERS WILL PERFORM WARRANTY REPAIRS TO YOUR BIKE AT NO PARTS OR LABOR COST TO YOU.
*YOUR AUTHORIZED KYMCO SCOOTER / MOTORCYCLE DEALER WILL USE OEM KYMCO PARTS FOR THE WARRANTY REPAIR.
Other Warranty Terms & Rights Under Various State Laws:
Any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall be limited to the duration of the written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Therefore, some limitations may not apply you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights basically.
Warranty Coverage Periods AND Warranty Coverage
*Your warranty starts ON the date of purchase by the original owner. The 1st. The OG. The Champion
Period 1 (1 Year): Every Part on the bike & Every Repair costs associated.
Period 2 (1 Year, 6 months) All Internal Engine Parts, Electrical Parts, & Repair Costs.
Period 3 (2 Years) All Internal Engine Parts & Repair Costs.
*CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THIS WARRANTY AND IT REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION TO ENSURE YOUR COVERAGE.
*THE OWNER'S MANUAL SHOWS INTERVALS @ 3 MONTHS FOR OIL CHANGES AT THE VERY LEAST !!!!!!
WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN OR BY YOUR KYMCO USA WARRANTY FOR YOUR SCOOTER / MOTORCYCLE
THE KYMCO WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO OR INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Normal expense of routine maintenance services or any type of scooter / motorcycle adjustment.
- Parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear of the unit.
- Any damage from the lack of period maintenance, or damage resulting from non authorized dealer repairs, maintenance, or adjustments.
- Damage by the use of Non OEM Kymco Parts or accessories, Fuel or fluid that does not follow Kymco service recommendations.
- Damage caused by collision, improper operation, or caused by loading the scooter or motorcycle beyond it's legally rated load capacity.
- Damage by any and all modifications made to the vehicle to INCREASE PERFORMANCE.
- Damage caused by improper storage or transport.
- Towing or transportation expenses associated with moving the scooter or motorcycle to an Authorized Kymco USA Dealer for Repairs or Services.
- Damage by natural disasters…. Fires, Floods, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, collision, theft, or Just Gone!
- Damage caused by natural fading of colored plastics, peeling of stickers, or other deterioration caused by outside elements in our wonderful world.
Repair or Replacement of worn out items caused by the use of the Scooter or Motorcycle and Normal operational characteristics such as Sounds, Vibrations, Seepages (& other situations not considered defects by Kymco .
List Of Parts Not Covered
- Spark plugs
- drive belts
- Drive chains
- Air filter elements
- Brake shoes
- Brake pads
- Throttle cable
- Clutch cable
- Brake cable
- Valve Stems
- Variator Guides
- Sidestand Spring
- Centerstand Spring
- Adjusters of Any Sort
- Seat Foam
*If you need any clarification of your Factory Authorized Kymco Warranty for any reason, Feel free to contact YOUR Original Purchasing Dealer*
Scooter Stop of Charleston is an Authorized Kymco USA Dealer and has written this to clarify for everyone and to remove all doubt of misinformation.
We are located in Charleston, Sc @ 778 Folly Rd, Unit C. , 29412
Order online @ www.scooter-stop.com or Pick up in the store